Wednesday, April 07, 2021

baytown texas dirty fucking cocksucker alert 4-7-2021


 

From owner Zelle...
Gizmo my service animal and the sweetest baby you can have, very playful and friendly. On Saturday, March 20, 2021 in Baytown, Texas where I live, I let him outside to go potty and I came inside and put a few things away and went back outside to let him back in and I found him on the porch in his kennel and I noticed he was shaking and I walked closer to him and realized something was wrong then I noticed it looked like he had been ran over because he had burns and everything all over him but he was walking. So I immediately grab him and take him to the Animal Hospital and they did blood work, X-rays, he had no broken bones or fractures the vet wouldn’t let me inside with him and Sunday I was leaving to go get stuff to care for him and I saw the neighbors 2 girls outside looking and laughing at me while I was leaving, I stopped and asked them if they had seen anything that happened to a little black dog and she walked away laughing . The parents of the children works for or owns a carpet cleaning business so they have access to a very toxic industrial chemical. Our family vet hospitalized him for a week and told me that those were chemical burns on him and it look like someone has caught him on fire. Gizmo is a very sweet dog and loves children, so the kids possibly called him over there and he rolled over on his belly and they poured borax acid on him. So now my baby is blind and will have to have both of his eyes removed. I called Baytown Police Department to file charges for animal cruelty which is a felony offense and they stated that they can’t do anything because I don’t live in the City Limits of Baytown and for me to call Harris County Sheriff's Office, I called them they stated they don’t investigate animal cruelty only if a dog has bitten someone and that’s not the case, and they told me to contact the Houston SPCA and I’ve filed reports with them and nobody will do anything. I’ve been getting the runaround; I’m coming to social media and next will be the news because I will not stop until Justice is served. Felony endangerment charges should be filed.
Zelle 832-985-6532

PLEASE SEE POST BEFORE THIS FOR THE FULL STORY...
Winnie Veterinary Clinic in Winnie, Texas 409-296-4248 and tell them you would like to make a donation for gizmo under Mandy Carroll and that would put credit on his account. His vet bills have costed me a lot and behind on bills and he has to have his eye surgery in 2 weeks.! Please let’s share and get these criminals off of the streets. Before and after pictures of gizmo. This truly breaks my heart and I’m so sad for him. Hoping and praying 🙏 that justice will be served. Donations can be sent to:
PayPal mcarroll707@gmail.com
Cash app $GarnerM95
Zelle 832-985-6532 my #

No comments: