Wednesday, July 22, 2020

1963 Alfa Romeo Giulia Spider brake service Girling

hood started getting rust so painted w a Matrix Epoxy... in black.. another German shepherd rescue,, believe me gang ,,they kill em in the 1000s,,,get involved n save a life,,,this is the 3rd master cylinder replaced... assholes in colorado sold me a wrong one ,almost killed me.. FK em right? so got an original Girling.. had my local hose shop make me stainless braided n rigid lines... this car stops,,yrs back swapped the 3 piston front brakes for ATE disc brakes...completely reliable stopping power.
I'll get back to posting .. as folks seem to really appreciate em.. i'm on youtube under channel 1955Porsche,, mostly promoting dog rescue. n bike n car subjects.... Youtube was long a pro neo nazi channel w all this hitler promotion on there ,, FK youtube .. some one is shutting em down...Anyway gang i had to run comments as being screened by me to stop spammers n scammers...

No comments: