Saturday, August 20, 2011

Genuine as-is 1913 Harley Davidson twin




Above is a advert for this 1913...98 years ago...
















Unbelievable 1913 HD twin...the real deal. owner is considering selling this... i would sell the kids , wife,girlfriend, grandparents first...but never my dogs...So he has asked me to entertain some bids, you are welcome to email me at the profile/contact page, leaving an offer on the comment page ..no good.. email me and i will contact owner...



So you can see its a 1913 HD, no footboards or the brackets on frame for footboards, 1913 would still be a single speed hub in rear wheel, 1914 gets the first year for a 2 speed .Note the manifold has a opening on it.No pushrod tube covers until 1914 models. Gas tanks w separate oil tank below seat. Why the motor company doesnt buy all these up is beyond me.. I'd get an aircraft hangar and fill it. What ever is missing is available as excellent high quality reproductions.

No comments: